Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nights in Torun

After yesterday's post, we had a pretty awesome dinner. In Poland, lunch is the biggest meal of the day and dinner is more like lunch, so we had croissant wrapped hot dogs, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, bread and jam, and pickles.


And after dinner, we decided to go out on the town! First we sat outside at an outdoor cafe for drinks. It was very pleasant and the people watching was fun.


After most of the teachers went back to the dorms, I went with two of the other college aged teachers to one of the trendier bars in town.


On the way back, I had to take a picture of this storefront window because it was so weird and confusing! I guess it's fashionable to keep a baby in a glass sphere?


Today will be a pretty low-key day. Most of the shops are closed on Sundays and I'm spending a lot of time getting my first lesson ready!

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyone named Niewinski in the phone book?

    ReplyDelete